Continuing Care During Coronavirus
At Bluegrass Allergy Care, we put the health and safety of all our patients and staff as first priority. Our offices remain open in order that we may provide much needed allergy and asthma care for all ages. We have implemented additional procedures to help safeguard against the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). When you visit our office, please know that:
- We are vigilant to maintain a clean and sanitized office.
- We are keeping our waiting room free of patients in order to minimize contact with others in our office. Upon arrival to the office for a visit, patients are placed in exam rooms as soon as possible – necessary paperwork may be completed there.
- We continue to administer allergy shots and are following special practices to minimize your exposure to other patients. Policies are in place for allergy shot patients to prevent their need to wait in the waiting room following an injection.
- Patients with cough and fever within the past week are asked to NOT come into the office for an allergy injection.
- Patients are expected to wear a mask in our office to cut down on potential exposure to COVID-19.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at (888) 651-0055.
The Right Allergist For Your Whole Family
For over 20 years, Bluegrass Allergy Care has helped countless families in Lexington and throughout Central KY find relief from allergies and asthma. Board certified allergist, Dr. Willliam Greisner and Elizabeth Mentzer, PA-C treat every patient, ensuring consistent, knowledgeable care. Our team has extensive experience in treating allergies and asthma for all ages. We also specialize in treating infants and young children, using new techniques to reduce discomfort.
We do more for our patients than just treat their symptoms. We provide sound medical counsel and effective, personalized treatment plans. We also educate our patients on safeguarding themselves and their families from the effects of allergies and asthma. If you or your family are suffering from asthma, seasonal allergies, food allergies, skin irritations or more, we can help.